SOCIETY of SCIENTIFIC PARANORMAL RESEARCH

The Paranormal Stew: paranormal home to the many supernaturally curious, skeptics, believers and those whom investigate alleged claims, under conditions that seem favorable for paranormal activity. Drawn to the unknown by the simple lack of rational explanations for alleged claims, we continue in the quest for logical answers to paranormal questions. Equipped with the basic gadgets, cameras, meters, recorders and laptops, we hit the road looking for fresh paranormal to bring to the Stew. Not every location is note worthy, historic or well known and others are just plain boring -sorry that’s just the facts.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ovilus and EMF Pumps

The Paranormal Stew is looking to conduct some unbiased research on the Ovilus and EMF Pump in addition to obtaining working units for study. I would like to gather impartial views on the EMF Pumps and the Ovilus, what they are made of, the methods of procedure, the outcomes from use. Anyone without financial interest or those associated with the creator I would like to hear from.

2 comments:

  1. I am the developer and creator of an emf pump. I would be glad to talk to you more in depth about the emf pump. I cannot release how it was built due to patents, but will share instructions to build a "homemade" pump. The range is not as great, nor is the strength but it does help. Visit my website at www.spokaneparanormalteam.webs.com to view my new pump, and contact me with the build instructions for the old one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt there's patents on it. Most are made from a box fan motor.

    ReplyDelete